Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Kultur 2

The hysteria behind "Draftophobia" I found kind of ridiculous. Its similar to Americans when they say you will catch a cold if you are in the cold weather too long. I found the mysterious illnesses to be funny. They also mentioned the fear of drafts in this episode as well. And i figured the American term for "Acute Hearing Loss" would be "Selective Hearing". I do believe American rely too much on drugs to solve their problems like it mentions in the article. The sauna popularity I already knew about in Germany and in Finland. I watched a show on the National Geographic Channel that explained that there is a sport for Saunas where people see how long they can stay in them. As for schooling in Germany, it seems alot more easier once you make it to college. If I am correct, there is only a cheap tuition fee to attend a college that may already provide Vorlesung(en) which are open to the public. The only problem is that a student has to qualify for job that requires further education.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.