Also a lot of students would be in trouble if we all had to abide by the German's neighborhood rules. It seems like they go through a lot of trouble just to have some peace and quiet. It seems like neighbors could just behave like they want their neighbors too without having all of these city rules to abide by.
The fact that Germans have very little patriotism is appalling. While I understand the shame at what happened in their country's past, even the USA has things in our past that we aren't proud of but we still love our country.
The article on Vienna was very interesting. It sounds like a very interesting city that, if given the chance, I would really like to visit some day.
I've always found the German school system to be interesting with how everyone's profession is decided for them at an early age with it being very difficult to change career paths. Here we have complete control over what we would like to do for a living with quit a few opportunities to try different things. Personally I feel like I would be less motivated in school if somebody else was telling me what to do and what classes to take.
It was cool to see how much history a country the size of Iowa could have. After surviving both world wars it still has a successful economy. I also didn't know that Austria has hosted two Winter Olympics.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.