Samstag, 12. November 2011

Kultur Ch. 10 post

I guess I kind of understand the whole closing on sunday routine. I mean where I'm from there are no walmarts or meijers or anything open 24/7. There really isn't any chain stores so most places are already closed on sunday. I think that its something that people would just get used to. It seems kind of nice to have a day of relaxing.

The dinner for one thing is kind of weird to me because its like an old movie clip and it doesn't really make sense on why it would be a new years thing. Especially since its about some ladies birthday. I decided to go watch the video on you tube and it is funny. But it doesn't make sense that its played on new years.

Fathers day sounds scary in germany! Thats about it. It sounds like fun for the men, but what about the women? Do they get to have crazy fun on mothers day, probably not. If I were married in Germany I dont know if I would let me husband go out and do that stuff.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.