Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011
Kultur 3 Ruoting Wang
For "The German Certificate Fetish", it's no wonder Germans demand certificates from people for almost everything, if you think of their rigorous nature - the only thing unthinkable is how they can possibly keep track of these papers. Take myself as an example, I lose some paper document almost once every year, while I don't really have that many to keep. If one does have those and will be in trouble if any is lost, how are people able to live normally? If I were German I must be checking all my stuff every single day. For "Love Thy Neighbour", I think rigid laws are indeed necessary, for it's really difficult to tell right from wrong in a typical neighbour dispute. For "Just Don't Fly the Flag", somehow I can understand them. This traumatic history must be a shame to most German people. This is kind of like our situation. While CP remains in power in China, people are still unable to fully let out their resentment at all this patriotism thing but they are getting more outspoken - the national ideology has taken the lives of too many, that's why it should be abandoned. German people got rid of the "patriotism", however they are probably more ashamed that they were once deceived by it, and this is why they want to completely block this thing out forever.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.